Satvinder Sachdeva MD - Internal Medicine

Education
Health
new medical practice
powered by

My Blog

Summer 2013

Time sure flies. It will be 2 years soon , in Aug 2013 for my new practice. I have learnt so much about nature of humans over last 2 years. When I worked in HMO and got paid with a check, I did not have to collect payments. Now over last 2 years, I am realizing how hard it is to get people to part with money, especially when going to a doctor's office.

It doesn't quite make sense to me because good health is the key to our lives. If you have found yourself a good doctor who truely cares for you and your health,  I think it is reasonable to put aside some funds for ongoing health needs because in the end, good  health is what will matter to you ! And be thankful, if you have found yourself someone who is knowlegable and listens to your needs. I understand that the economy is tough but ignoring your health needs, will only make things worse for you over time. So, if you haven't thought of yourself or had an annual check up, go call your doctor and book an appointment. You won't regret it.

6 Comments to Summer 2013:

Comments RSS
RuthFarmer on Monday, April 30, 2018 6:26 AM
informing post
Reply to comment

ukessays review on Friday, May 18, 2018 4:55 PM
Valentine is the uncommon day in which every one of the sweethearts need to give an exceptional blessing. This blessing will give the estimation of the affection and feel them that the amount he or she cherishes you. I didn't know the estimation of this day since I am single yet.
Reply to comment

oakley sunglasses on Monday, June 04, 2018 9:23 PM
Reply to comment

iq option on Monday, June 25, 2018 1:13 AM
Just pure brilliance from you here. I have never expected something less than this from you and you have not disappointed me at all. I suppose you will keep the quality work going on.
Reply to comment

Casino online on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 11:16 PM
Our organization offers rankings and assessments of different recreations as well as we offer extensive feelings and examination about specific diversions.
Reply to comment

loemrntdherid1 on Monday, July 16, 2018 12:25 AM
I am glad to found such useful post. I really increased my knowledge after read your post which will be beneficial for me.
Reply to comment