Satvinder Sachdeva MD - Internal Medicine

Education
Health
new medical practice
powered by

My Blog

Recent Event

My dad recently had  knee replacement surgery, followed by several complicatons. He is 72yr old and is finally stabiizing. It was a very difficult week. I realized that the most thing that made the difference for me during my dad's hospitalization was "caring"that nurses/doctors showed for him and for family. Caring is the rock from which everything good happens. If a doctor cares, they go to great length to provide good care for their patient. If nurses care, they answer call lights and keep patience with all the hard work they do. Thanks to all in health care field who care because they make this world a better place to be!!

13 Comments to Recent Event:

Comments RSS
http://www.aubestessays.com/ on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 3:10 PM
Wishing all the best of health to your dad and wish that he recovers well. Indeed a good doctor and medical staff goes a long way in a getting a patient back on his feet

academic writing services australia on Monday, July 23, 2018 1:11 AM
Each young lady needs to wind up a beautician thus that they can look brilliant and more wonderful. It is an opportunity to find out about these tips and apply it. This school will show you everything that you need to know and it is a decent arrangement.

Jane Clanton on Tuesday, January 08, 2019 11:48 PM

Tjoe Hendry on Wednesday, January 09, 2019 9:48 PM
dia menelepon ke rumah. Untuk ini, dia dikirim ke panti asuling 6 agen astm a283 c agen pipa boiler agen plat abrex 400 agen plat asme516 grade70 agen plat astm a285 c agen plat astm516 70 agen plat boiler agen plat hardox agen plat hb 400 agen plat high strenght agen plat high tensile sm490 yb agen plat high tensile sm490ya agen plat kapal agen plat stainless ss304 agen plat stainless ss310 agen plat stainless ss316 agen plat sumihard agen round bar besi aisi 440s45c agen round bar scm440 agen steel rail agen steel sheet pile distributor astm a283 c distributor pipa boiler distributor plat abrex 400 distributor plat asme516 grade70 distributor plat astm a285 c distributor plat astm516 70 distributor plat boiler distributor plat hb 400 distributor plat high strenght distributor plat high tensile sm490 yb distributor plat high tensile sm490ya distributor plat kapal distributor plat stainless ss304 distributor plat stainless ss310 distributor plat stainless ss316 distributor plat sumihard distributor round bar besi aisi 440s45c distributor round bar scm440 distributor steel rail distributor steel sheet pile jual astm a283 c jual baja h beam jual pipa boiler jual plat abrex 400 jual plat asme516 grade70 jual plat astm a285 c jual plat astm516 70 jual plat boiler jual plat hardox jual plat hb 400 jual plat high strenght jual plat high tensile sm490 yb jual plat high tensile sm490ya jual plat kapal jual plat stainless ss304 jual plat stainless ss310 jual plat stainless ss316 jual plat sumihard jual round bar besi aisi 440s45c jual round bar scm440 jual steel rail jual steel sheet pile pabrik astm a283 c pabrik pipa boiler pabrik plat abrex 400 pabrik plat asme516 grade70 pabrik plat astm516 70 pabrik plat boiler pabrik plat hb 400 pabrik plat high tensile sm490 yb pabrik plat high tensile sm490ya pabrik plat kapal pabrik plat stainless ss304 pabrik plat stainless ss310 pabrik round bar besi aisi 440s45c pabrik round bar scm440 pabrik steel rail pabrik steel sheet pile pusat astm a283 c pusat pipa boiler pusat plat abrex 400 pusat plat asme516 grade70 pusat plat astm a285 c pusat plat astm516 70 pusat plat boiler pusat plat hardox pusat plat hb 400 pusat plat high strenght pusat plat high tensile sm490 yb pusat plat high tensile sm490ya pusat plat kapal pusat plat stainless ss304 pusat plat stainless ss310 pusat plat stainless ss316 pusat plat sumihard pusat round bar besi aisi 440s45c pusat round bar scm440 pusat steel rail pusat steel sheet pile stockis plat hardox stockist plat astm a285 c stockist plat high strenght stockist plat stainless ss316 stockist plat sumihard supplier plat hardox plat stainless ss201 plat sphc po plat putih spcc sd plat hitam ss400 plat hitam sphc plat corten plat astm a36 plat alumunium plat abrex 500 plat abrex 450 plain bar pipa sch80 pipa sch40 pipa sch160 pipa sch120 pipa sch10 pipa medium galvanis perforated plate grating size galvanis expanded metal deformed bar besi wiremesh besi unp besi cnp besi baja wfbeam baja h beam

roblox studio on Monday, July 01, 2019 4:37 AM
Roblox is the ultimate virtual universe that lets you play, create, and be anything you can imagine.

stem cell for knee injury on Wednesday, August 21, 2019 12:52 AM
That's really massive exposure post and I must admire you in this regard.
Reply to comment

Pro-ana tips and tricks on Monday, September 09, 2019 2:41 AM
Here are some tips for those who have Ana and need some help

Edward fox on Saturday, November 16, 2019 7:29 AM
The Case For HIIT Cardio – Why You Should Concider it… By the way you might want to check out this cool site I found…… 온라인카지노게임

Edward fox on Saturday, November 16, 2019 11:41 PM
I really appreciate this post. I¡¦ve been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You've made my day! Thanks again click to read

Edward fox on Sunday, November 17, 2019 5:48 AM
A couple of months ago I discovered another website that talked in depth about this topic. I am glad you were able to shed some light on what’s really happening out there. Some webistes are overtly biased towards things like this. Where do you think the industry is going in response to this? 32red

Edward fox on Monday, November 18, 2019 4:59 AM
I discovered your blog post web site online and appearance many of your early posts. Keep within the good operate. I just additional encourage RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking toward reading a lot more from you finding out at a later time!… why not find out more

Edward fox on Tuesday, November 19, 2019 4:47 AM
Hi there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to give it a look. I’m definitely loving the information. I’m bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Outstanding blog and wonderful style and design. check these guys out

BURRI on Thursday, November 21, 2019 6:09 AM
Thank you for another excellent article. Exactly where else could anybody get that kind of data in this kind of a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I am to the appear for such information and facts. cresus casino