Satvinder Sachdeva MD - Internal Medicine

Education
Health
new medical practice
powered by

My Blog

Open Saturdays now!

I am opening my practice for Saturday hours. This should be helpful to those who are working and can't make it on weekdays. I am not an urgent care clinic, it is by appointment only.  I would request my patients to please come on time, 15mins ahead as a respect to other patients. Thanks so much!!

8 Comments to Open Saturdays now!:

Comments RSS
professional essay writers australia on Monday, May 28, 2018 5:00 AM
How sweet of you to post this blog , I'm sure many of your clients will be very happy to see the additional timings for the clinic. and the respect you have for all of them. thank you for all of this
Reply to comment

Tjiam Ming Ping on Wednesday, January 09, 2019 9:43 PM
tuanya dan tidak hanya menulis saya gila. Dasha meminta maini ke 16 Jual besi cnp undangan pernikahan animasi Harga Plat Bordes Kembang Pabrik Besi H beam Baja Pabrik Plat Bordes harga besi beton psi Ulir Polos Distributor Besi Beton Distributor Besi Beton Jual baja ringan www.gudangbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan cantik Harga Plat Besi Hitam Distributor Atap Spandek Distributor Bondek Cor harga besi beton perwira Harga Besi Beton Harga Besi Beton Jual bondek harga besi Wf Baja undangan pernikahan cantik elegan sewa villa bukit danau Harga Plat Kapal Bki Krakatau Steel Supplier Atap Spandek Harga Bondek Cor harga besi beton PAS Jual Besi Beton Jual Besi Beton Jual Plat kapal besi baja bki krakatau steel Harga bondek undangan pernikahan cetak Harga Jual Besi Siku Baja Agen Atap Spandek Jual Bondek Cor harga besi beton master steel ms Supplier Besi Beton Supplier Besi Beton Jual besi siku harga wiremesh undangan pernikahan custom Harga Besi Unp Baja Profil Kanal Toko Atap Spandek Supplier Bondek Cor harga besi beton ksty Toko Besi Beton Toko Besi Beton Jual pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 Harga pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 undangan pernikahan bagus Harga Besi Cnp Profil Baja Gording Jual Atap Spandek Toko Bondek Cor harga besi beton krakatau steel Agen Besi Beton Agen Besi Beton Jual Plat besi harga besi hollow undangan pernikahan anime Harga Besi Hollow Harga Atap Spandek Agen Bondek Cor harga besi beton jcac Pabrik Besi Beton Pabrik Besi Beton Jual besi h beam harga besi beton Sni Ulir Polos undangan pernikahan aneh Harga Wiremesh Pabrik Atap Spandek Pabrik Bondek Cor harga besi beton interworld steel is
Reply to comment

Kris Thorkelson on Tuesday, January 22, 2019 12:08 AM
This is where the role of the steadiest companies in the field of medicine bring the best solution to the problem. We are talking about the Kris Thorkelson Company that made the life of millions of people around the world easier than ever before.
Reply to comment

Edward fox on Saturday, November 16, 2019 7:31 AM
Many thanks for spending some time to write about this, I really feel clearly about it and I really like to researching far more about this concern. Whenever possible, would you mind updating your weblog with a lot more info? It’s very useful for me. 바카라사이트주소추천
Reply to comment

Edward fox on Sunday, November 17, 2019 5:46 AM
Hiya, I am really glad I’ve found this info. Today bloggers publish only about gossips and web and this is really frustrating. A good web site with interesting content, that is what I need. Thanks for keeping this web-site, I’ll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it. betsafe
Reply to comment

burri on Tuesday, November 19, 2019 8:37 AM
Good post. I learn one thing more challenging on different blogs everyday. It’ll always be stimulating to read content from different writers and observe a bit something from their store. I’d choose to make use of some with the content on my weblog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll provide you with a hyperlink on your net blog. Thanks for sharing. montecryptos
Reply to comment

sda on Wednesday, November 20, 2019 7:20 AM
I impressed, I have to say. Really not often do I encounter a blog that each educative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you’ve hit the nail on the head. Your concept is outstanding; the difficulty is one thing that not sufficient individuals are speaking intelligently about. I’m very glad that I stumbled across this in my seek for something regarding this. tweede woning costa blanca
Reply to comment

BURI on Thursday, November 21, 2019 6:11 AM
I do not even know the way I stopped up right here, but I thought this publish used to be good. I do not recognize who you might be however certainly you’re going to a well-known blogger when you are not already Cheers! cresus casino
Reply to comment