Satvinder Sachdeva MD - Internal Medicine

Caring /Compassion
Education
Health
new medical practice
powered by

My Blog

Home Visit , really by an MD!

This coming Saturday, I have my first home visit. Yes, MD making a home visit, like old times. Why not? I think it is great to be able to provide health services to those who are not able to come out because of health issue,  stroke or another disability. I am looking forward to helping more folks in our community this way. I feel it is a great resource now available in Tracy CA.

9 Comments to Home Visit , really by an MD!:

Comments RSS
es on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 4:17 AM
No doubt this is the best blog you have shared with us and I love your work too. Thanks for always giving us the good work.
Reply to comment

assignment help melbourne on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 11:44 PM
I truly value your significant endeavors .Such educational and interesting material . I extremely like this blog continue sharing it to keep the general population refreshed .
Reply to comment

loemrntdherid1 on Monday, July 16, 2018 12:25 AM
You made some first rate points there. I appeared on the web for the difficulty and located most people will go together with with your website.
Reply to comment

Tjia Wiwin Anggono on Wednesday, January 09, 2019 9:43 PM
mabuk. Sebelum itu, dia bertengkar dengan Maxim dan orang ini ke 15 pusat plat astm516 70 pusat plat boiler pusat plat hardox pusat plat hb 400 pusat plat high strenght pusat plat high tensile sm490 yb pusat plat high tensile sm490ya pusat plat kapal pusat plat stainless ss304 pusat plat stainless ss310 Agen Plat Besi Baja Jual besi Pipa sch 80 baja Jual besi beton cakra steel cs Supplier Bondek Cor Supplier Bondek Cor Distributor Plat besi Jual bondek undangan pernikahan artis Jual Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 80 Toko Plat Besi Baja Supplier besi Pipa sch 80 baja Jual besi beton bjku Toko Bondek Cor Toko Bondek Cor Distributor besi h beam Jual wiremesh undangan pernikahan anti mainstream Jual Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 40 Jual Plat Besi Baja Toko besi Pipa sch 80 baja Jual besi beton Sni Ulir Polos Agen Bondek Cor Agen Bondek Cor Distributor besi wf Jual pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 undangan pernikahan amplop Jual Pipa Besi Hitam Medium Harga Plat Besi Baja Agen besi Pipa sch 80 baja Jual besi beton ais Pabrik Bondek Cor Pabrik Bondek Cor Distributor wiremesh Jual besi hollow undangan pernikahan mewah Jual Besi Wf Pabrik Plat Besi Baja Pabrik besi Pipa sch 80 baja Jual besi beton Distributor Welded Beam Distributor Welded Beam Distributor besi unp Jual besi beton Sni Ulir Polos undangan pernikahan anime Jual Besi H beam Distributor Besi H beam Baja Distributor Plat Bordes Harga Welded Beam Harga Welded Beam Distributor besi cnp Jual besi wf baja undangan pernikahan elegan Jual Besi Beton Supplier Besi H beam Baja Harga Plat Bordes www.pusatbesibaja.co.id Jual Welded Beam Jual Welded Beam Distributor besi hollow Jual besi unp undangan pernikahan contoh www.sentrabesibaja.com Agen Besi H beam Baja Jual Plat Bordes www.pusatbesibaja.com Supplier Welded Beam Supplier Welded Beam Distributor besi beton Sni Ulir Polos
Reply to comment

karin on Tuesday, June 25, 2019 12:30 AM
Reply to comment

Edward fo on Saturday, November 16, 2019 7:31 AM
I think you have observed some very interesting details , thankyou for the post. 카지노사이트하는곳추천
Reply to comment

Edward fox on Sunday, November 17, 2019 5:46 AM
I am glad to be one of many visitors on this outstanding web site (:, thankyou for putting up. betjuego
Reply to comment

burri60 on Tuesday, November 19, 2019 8:38 AM
fashion jewelries will be one of the best stuffs that you can use to enhance your personal style’ montecryptos
Reply to comment

asd on Wednesday, November 20, 2019 7:20 AM
Hmm i think this is nice post. I hope this is just begin of your writing. If you want you can check my blog as well. Of course if you want. Resin Bound Paving
Reply to comment