Satvinder Sachdeva MD - Internal Medicine

Caring /Compassion
Education
Health
new medical practice
powered by

My Blog

Appointments open on Mondays starting Aug 2015!

Starting Aug 2015, clinic will be open on Monday mornings as well! We are expanding our hours to make more appointments available per our patients request. Please feel free to call 209-839-9020 and we will do our best to get you seen at the earliest. Please feel free to refer friends and family. We are still accepting new patients. With your referrals for which we are grateful, the clinic is continuing to grow. We are always committed to our motto" Caring, Compassion, and Service". Thanks so much!

7 Comments to Appointments open on Mondays starting Aug 2015!:

Comments RSS
Patricia E on Wednesday, December 02, 2015 11:46 AM
Fine information, many thanks to the author. It is puzzling to me now,awriter.org but in general, the usefulness and importance is overwhelming. Very much thanks again and best of luck!
Reply to comment

topdissertations on Friday, July 06, 2018 12:17 AM
This is a positive development for the film business as this will expand quality creation and furthermore clear a path for more occupations. She is truly making a pleasant move and really observing a greater picture. Wish there will be more individuals like her in the business.

Stock Trading Tips on Tuesday, March 08, 2016 11:36 PM
I was looking for something like Home value Estimations blog ,Thank you for posting the great content……I found it quiet interesting, hopefully you will keep posting such blogs…
Reply to comment

superior paper on Monday, May 07, 2018 10:03 AM
Is it possible to book an appointment now? I am really interested right now.
Reply to comment

loemrntdherid1 on Monday, July 16, 2018 12:25 AM
I have to say that the information here was the most complete that I found anywhere. I am definitely bookmarking this to come back and read later.
Reply to comment

rgfdgfdg on Sunday, August 26, 2018 4:36 AM
fgdh
Reply to comment

resumevalley.com reviews on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 12:32 AM
What a great timing! I will clear my schedule next week on Monday because I want to have a day where I can focus on my health. Due to lots of work handed to me by my boss, I do not have time to relax and take care of my health. I am not even conscious on what I eat or put in my body. This why I took a day off from work. I will definitely make an appointment for my health status.
Reply to comment